The Capital Food & Wine Festival is a yearly, nonprofit fundraiser featuring more than 100 regional wines, dozens of beers and hard ciders, local restaurant fare and three stages of live music! Also popular and on site: the coveted RJ's Wine Cellar and well-loved O'Blarney's Sports Bar tent with big screen TV's. All totaled, a great event value. Hundreds of volunteers and dozens of local businesses make this event possible, now on it's 29th year running. A delicious, feel-good community celebration whose proceeds benefit Saint Martin's Alumni Association's academic student scholarships!
- SPECIAL live performance by Olympia's own Ethan Tucker (as seen on The Voice) and Band.
- Jazz, folk and classical musicians grace three stages throughout the venue.
- More than 100 regional wines will be uncorked to taste, and bottles for sale.
- More than 40 different beers on tap.
- Hard ciders!
- Diverse local restaurant fare will also be on hand, so come hungry!
- Exclusive wines will be featured at RJ's Wine Cellar in the Worthington Center.
- O'Blarney's Sports Bar tent adjoins the Pavilion with their own live music and big screen TV's.