Originally conceived by the Saint Martin’s Alumni Association to help fulfill its mission to promote, support and enhance the Saint Martin’s educational and monastic community, the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival is a popular community celebration that has much to offer those who attend. The Festival is managed by a mostly all-volunteer committee of alumni, friends, University staff and other members from the greater community. At this year’s 27th annual festival, patrons can sample and taste:
• More than 100 varietal and blended wines from 40 Washington State wineries.
• More than 40 different beers on tap
• Food favorites from local restaurants.
- $10 per person VIP if purchased in advance through March 18 via Capital Food & Wine Festival Eventbrite
- $10 per person at the door for “Early Bird” entry between 12:00pm – 2:00pm, March 19
- $15 at the door March 19 after 2:00pm
- Children under 12 admitted free of charge
- Ticket price includes admission for one plus a choice of one wine or beer glass.